Alsace et Bastille

Alsace & Bastille - Conseil en Stratégie. Paris, Estoril
-Consultancy in Real Estate, Celebrity aviation, railway business, Consultancy in Export Strategy; E-mail: vitorpissarro.alsacebastille@Yahoo.fr or to Twitter adress Vitor Pissarro @VitorPissarro

terça-feira, 23 de julho de 2013

Inspiration of the day

Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago


 182 400 4 831
Can you imagine if you could go back in time? Knowing what you know today about life and the outcomes of the decisions you made years ago, what would you change? Would you do anything differently? I bet you would. Growing up is a process – even when you are an adult. You are always growing and learning new things. The lessons we learn in life compile to help shape the person we become. If I could go back in time, there are a few things I wish I knew 10 years ago and I’m going to share them with you. Add your life lessons in the comments! xo
Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago

  • Give off the energy you want to receive. You get what you give. You know what I mean? So, always put your best foot forward.
  • Even if you fail at something, if you learn, you will succeed. It’s totally ok to fail, as long as you take a lesson from the experience.
  • Your past does not define you. Let it go.
  • You can be whoever you want to be. Go after your goals – let no one get it your way.
  • Love is the most important thing in life! But remember to maintain your sense of self. YOU define you.
- See more at: http://www.lorensworld.com/life-work/wish-i-knew-10-years-ago/#sthash.3TqP2QYX.dpuf

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário